Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10/1.8.2
Adventure Backpack Mod adds 60-something new backpacks to the game, with the ability to store fluids in special tanks and to trigger special characteristics during gameplay. It keeps a minecraft style and everything can be crafted with vanilla items, it doesn’t depend on any other mod.
Adventure Backpack Mod lava and fire
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the blue slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
Adventure Backpack Mod also adds the following:
- Piston-powered boots, to jump higher and run faster.
- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.
- A matching suit that will make you look almost like that famous adventurer, Harrison Jones! *
- A Machete, to traverse dense jungles faster.
- Delicious Melon JuiceTM.
* To open the backpack inventory while wearing it, press B (configurable)
* To switch the tank the hose is bound to, press Q while holding it (configurable)
* To switch the hose modes, sneak and mousewheel.
How to Install Adventure Backpack Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Darkona for makes this Adventure Backpack Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler