Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1
Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod ME Networks Provide
- Simple but robust automation tools, and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- Includes a system which lets you create and use an automated crafting system.
- Ways to include other storage from other mods or the vanilla game.
- Lets you monitor your storage and trigger things via redstone.
- Ways to alter your setup on redstone signal.
- Save yourself a little time with wireless storage access.
- and more!
Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod Changelogs
- Fixed “require power” flag not working properly.
- And IC2 power works too..
- Fixed unnecessary Rendering calls causing low FPS.
- Added Synchronization to various functions to help in threaded ticks.
- Used alternate comparison function available in java 1.6
- Added MFR – DSU Support
- Fixed Facades on Non-Junction ME Cable.
- Drives / Chests now use 1 Units of power, and 0.5 Units per 1k, 1.0 Units per 4k, 1.5 Units per 16k, 2.0 Units per 64k
- Crafting Terminal now properly updates other clients when modifying crafting grid.
So guys! lets say thank to AlgorithmX2 as developers this awesome Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod.
Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge Universal
Make sure you follow all the installation instructions for Forge.
The mod was built on version 184.108.40.2069, if you have troubles, try this version before posting about crashes.
- Download the latest version of Applied Energistics 1.5.1 Mod
- Place the downloaded Applied Energistics file in your mods directory
- Run Minecraft
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler