Assembly Line 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1
Assembly Line 1.5.1 Mod Changelogs
- Add three tiers of armbots, each limited to a specific amount of commands able to be programmed
- Add conveyor belts with different movement speed
- Add sorters (manipulators with 4 sides that can eject all sides)
- Added use command (works on imprinters to craft items)
- Add turn table
- Change rotate command to rotateTo and rotateBy
- Change from UE notifier to use Shedar’s mod updater
- Added ability for belts to sit at the top of their blockspace
- Added ability to mount ArmBot as a ComputerCraft peripheral
- Added sounds to conveyor belts and armbot
- Fixed armbot to be way smoother
Assembly Line 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Assembly Line 1.5.1 Mod
- Drag Assembly Line into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler