BackPacks 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.6
BackPacks 1.5.2 Mod Magic
- Crafting: leather around, diamond in the middle
- All your magic backpacks share the same inventory
- Epic as storage for the most precious things (diamonds, gold, iron, spare tools etc.)
- When you die (fall into lava, for example) and Magic Backpack is destroyed or despawns, just craft it again!
- All contents will be preserved, nothing will be lost.
- In SMP, players can share the same item, and each player will get his own Magic Backpack inventory. This is 100% safe.
How to Craft BackPacks 1.5.2 Mod
- Leather around the crafting grid (like chest)
- Dye in the middle -> coloured backpack
- Diamond in the middle -> magic backpack (safe & secure inventory)
- You can craft as many backpacks as you wish.
- Backpacks can’t be stored in each other.
- In SMP, players can backpacks. Contents won’t be lost, and even the names will be preserved. Its really safe.
- Note: backpacks held by other players look always white.
- It is a bug, but in Minecraft itself.
BackPacks 1.5.2 Mod Use
- Right click to open it’s inventory.
- Use backpacks as chests, it is almost the same.
- Right click backpack while sneaking to rename it.
(Hold shift to sneak!)
BackPacks 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Requires Minecraft Forge
- For singleplayer, download CLIENT (using the button on right).
- Client installation: Insert “class” files from both Minecraft Forge into your minecraft.jar.
- Then download this mod (Client), and put it into “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Do not extract it or anything, just copy the zip file into that directory.
- Play Minecraft
BackPacks 1.5.2 Mod for Server Installations
- Server requires ONLY ModLoaderMP!
- Do not delete META-INF in minecraft_server.jar! It’s important!
- Installation – insert ModLoaderMP files and files of this mod into minecraft_server.jar.
- Clients need a Client version of this mod to connect to a modded server.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler