BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod Recipes
- Bookcase – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla woods and will look like the wood that is used.
- Armor Stand
- Display Case This block can also use one of 4 different colors of wool to color the interior. The wool colors Red, Blue, Green, or Black may be used.
- An Important note on the usage of the case. The case door can be toggled by shift clicking with an empty hand. The case must be open in order to add an item to the case.
- Potion Shelf
- Tool Rack – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used.
- Wooden Shelf
- Wooden Label – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used.
- An important note about usage. The label must be shift clicked with an empty hand to open the GUI.
BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
First Public Release! Includes 7 different blocks such as Bookcases, Armor stands, item shelves, tool/weapon racks, tool/weapon/valuables display case, potion shelves, and wooden labels.
Big thank and credit must go to Nuchaz as developers this awesome BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod, we really appreciate your mods and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod
BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge by opening minecraft.jar, deleting META-INF, and copying the data from the forge universal zip file into your minecraft.jar.
- Download BiblioCraft 1.4.7 Mod
- Copy BiblioCraft[vX.X.X].zip into your .minecraft/mods folder
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler