DOTA 2 Patch Notes (16th November 2012) Slark Added
Official DOTA 2 (16th November, 2012) Patch Notes:
– Added Slark!
– Added a chatwheel for quick communication with teammates!
– Added support for using keyboard templates!
– Tournament Drops are now enabled for all leagues.
– Zombies no longer spawn other zombies from a stolen Tombstone.
User Interface Changes:
– Added a form for soliciting new chatwheel options.
– Added world heatmap for seeing where current players are located.
– Abilities and items bound to alt-combinations now display as such.
– Fixed Nightstalker losing his wings at night.
Editing Changes: Just did a small update to fix an asset file bug. No update note changes for it.
So guys enjoy playing DOTA 2 and don’t forget to comeback here and check the latest updates of your favorite game online here.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler