Dynamic Mazes Mod 1.5.1 Minecraft 1.5.1
Dynamic Mazes Mod 1.5.1 Changelogs
- Wolves will attack you on sight again, better generating algorithm, silverfish blocks in underground mazes, changed sensitivity and range of rarity number
- Mazes no longer spawn in jungles and when maze is spawned, it clears more space above itself
- Block ID’s and rarity of mazes are now changeable via config file
- Underground mazes are now larger than before, they cannot be smaller than surface mazes under which they generate, added dart trap, added flame trap, added grinder trap, bottom of lava trap fixed, loot changed, new blocks are now available in creative mode, trap generating algorithm changed, chances of spawning surface and underground mazes slightly changed, added secret tomb
- The chance of spawning maze is 3.5x higher and the chance of underground maze spawning under large surface maze is increased from 50% to 75%
Dynamic Mazes Mod 1.5.1 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- To install ModLoader, go to C:/Users/Yourusername/AppData/Roming/.minecraft/bin/ and open minecraft.jar with WinRar or something similar. Then drag files from modloader archive inside and delete META-INF folder.
- To install Dynamic Mazes, go to C:/Users/Yourusername/AppData/Roming/.minecraft/mods/ and put the whole archive(do not unzip it!) into this folder.
- If the folder mods is not there, launch Minecraft after installation of Modloader once and it should create the folder.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler