FeatherSong 1.4.7 Texture Pack Minecraft 1.4.7
FeatherSong 1.4.7 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Updated for 1.3 compatibility
- Added CTM compatibility
- New Enderchest
- New lapiz block
- New cobble/mossy cobble
- Pig, sheep, zombie, skeleton, squid (with randomobs!)
- Lots of original artwork to hang on your walls :3
- Added jungle sapling
- Added weapons/tools
FeatherSong 1.4.7 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Feathersong Texture Pack
- Save the folder to .Minecraft/Texture Packs
- Patch Minecraft using MCPatcher HD (follow the instructions below)
- Open Minecraft and select the Feathersong in the Texture Pack folder.
Patching using HD MCPatcher
- Download the latest version of the MCPatcher HD
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texture packs folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!