3. Run Minecraft Launcher and select “forge” profile, and click Play This will install necessary files before modding. Now close Minecraft.
4. Go to %appdata% and open .minecraft
5. Double click on “versions” folder
6. You will find a folder named “1.6.4-forge22.214.171.1243″
7. You can rename this folder and the 2 files inside to what you want. IF you do, open .json file and rename “id” at the beginning as well. WARNING : All re-names must match
8. Open the .jar file with an archive program eg. WinRar
9. Download Digimobs and open with an archive program.
10. Copy/Paste “digimobs” and “assets” into the opened .jar
11. Close all windows and run Minecraft again.
12. At the bottom left, you can click “Edit Profile” with “forge” selected. Re-name the profile if you want, and in the “use version:” drop-down menu, select the name you used (or forge-126.96.36.1993 if you didnt rename) Save Profile and you can now select that profile to run when you want. This will allow you to run Digimobs