How to install Minecraft Origines of Rome Resource Pack
1. Download the desired version of Origines of Rome.
2. Download the corresponding version of Conquest.
3. Drag both versions into the resourcepack folder located in the .minecraft folder.
4. Start Minecraft and go into the resourcepack menu.
5. Click on the arrows pointing to the right for both OOR and Conquest.
6. Make sure OOR is above Conquest in the loadorder presented on the right side of the window.
7. Click on done and let minecraft load the textures!
REMINDER: For the best experience install either OPTIFINE or MCPATCHER! There might be issues without!