Etiket: Shaders Mod
27 Kasım 2014: 17:21 #62132
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod:
- Download the latest Forge for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download Karyonix GLSL mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put my shaderpack into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options -> shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
- The shaders are compatible with most Intelcards, Mac/Nvidia, PC/Nvidia and a few AMD cards.
- To enable an effect remove the slashes infront of //#define <whatever>
- In final.fsh you can find bloom and DoF.
- In composite1.fsh can you enable the reflections.
- In composite.fsh is SSAO, Cel shading and shadow settings.
- They support Aether 2 now, stored in gbuffers_terrain.vsh
- Waving stuff is also stored in gbuffers_terrain.vsh
DOWNLOAD Sildur’s Shaders Mod:Older Versions
Basic (Use for Very old card): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/201399095/Sildurs-Shaders-Mod-Basic-1.5.2.zip
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders
Sildur’s Basic Shaders (For all OS and graphic cards)
Suggest you to turn off the default minecraft clouds, video settings -> details -> clouds off.
Go into composite.fsh and enable MAC_LAG_FIX if you got very low fps.
Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.