Çarşamba , Aralık 7 2016

Weed Firm RePlanted v1.6.2 (Mega Mod)

Anasayfa Forumlar Android Oyun Hileleri Weed Firm RePlanted v1.6.2 (Mega Mod)

Bu konu 0 yanıt ve 1 izleyen içeriyor ve en son  admin tarafından 1 yıl 11 ay önce tarihinde güncellendi.

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar

admin
    Yönetici

DOWNLOAD:

Weed Firm RePlanted v1.6.2 Android Hileli Apk indir

Weed Firm RePlanted v1.6.2 Android Hileli Apk indir

Weed Firm: RePlanted. The Vicious and Lawless Career of Mr. Ted Growing

The updated and special holiday version of the popular weed growing inspired game features a unique, fictional role playing adventure for you to cultivate your marijuana fantasies.
    You will:
    ★ Celebrate Christmas with a fanciful meet and greet with Santa Claus for a smoking good holiday
    ★ Plant and raise new marijuana strains and use different pots and ferts to increase your harvests
    ★ Customize your weed shop to attract new customers with record players, bongs and more
    ★ Increase your pot profits by interacting with the numerous, colorful stoners while you spin vinyl and smoke dope with them
    ★ Complete tasks like defending your shop from thugs, corrupt cops and the infamous extra terrestrial aliens (!) straight out of their UFOs as you collect huge piles of money and Maryjane.
    ★ Treat jolly old Saint Nick with some extra smoke this holiday season and get special gifts straight from Santa’s special bag.

Follow the colorful story of expelled botany sophomore Ted Growing as he inherits a little herb growing operation. Watch as he puts himself to work growing and cultivating Bush Weed, Northern Lights, White Widow, Purple Haze Pot and the awesome Alien Crossbreed. See him jamming out to Reggae, Punk and Trance music while hanging out and smoking up with colorful characters like Dancer Jane, Mary the Artist, Bob Rasta, Sandy the Cheerleader, Lee Mechanic, and more, now including the Christmas super smoker himself, Santa Claus. Remember to beware of the bad guys and our visitor from Area 51, the alien extra terrestrial ready to abduct you and your ganga for a trip to outer space, UFO style.

Good luck staying out of trouble, because once you get big everyone will want a piece of you & your pot profits.

Get growing, Mr. Growing, and may Jah be with you in your bud business this Christmas season. There’s nothing better than sharing a bowl for the holidays!

See what other players say about the game:

“Slamin! Santa’s back. It’s like the best part of an already awesome game. Got my fix on all Kris Kringle style now.” Jonny B.

“This game is dope! Get the trap jumping, watch the cannabis and the green grow. Be on the lookout for that alien though, he will smoke all your XP.” – Kevin B.

“Can’t get enough of Weed Firm. All day, every day, these peeps knocking on my door! My fave is the nurse who comes by looking for her medical marijuana. $o crazy.” Bill R.

“So happy my man Ted Growing is back in the blunt business. Dealing with cheapskates, stoners, thugs, police, and some outer space visitors. Can’t wait for new levels and tasks!” – Jane D

“A not-so-simple story of a man and his Maryjane. Once I started playing, I couldn’t stop. I’ve even found myself singing along to the songs. Weed Firm is habit forming!” – Dan N.

From the same team that brings you Tea Firm: Replanted and the rest of the Firm growing series.

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)

Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.