Pazar , Aralık 4 2016

Where’s My Water? 2 v1.2.3 (Unlimited/Unlocked)

Anasayfa Forumlar Android Oyun Hileleri Where’s My Water? 2 v1.2.3 (Unlimited/Unlocked)

Bu konu 0 yanıt ve 1 izleyen içeriyor ve en son  admin tarafından 2 yıl önce tarihinde güncellendi.

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar

admin
    Yönetici

Where’s My Water? 2 v1.2.3 (Unlimited/Unlocked)

Where's My Water 2 v1.2.3  Hile Apk indir

Key Features:
    • Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
    • Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
    • Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
    • ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
    • Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
    • Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
    • Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
    • Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!

Become a fan on http://www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!

Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where’s My… franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where’s My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!

DOWNLOADS:

Where’s My Water 2 v1.2.3  Hile Apk indir

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)

Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.