Fossil Archaeology Revival Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Nine brand new rideable dinosaurs are added to your game, including the Branchiosaurus and the famous Stegosaurus!
- All of these dinosaurs are broken up into different categories of omnivores, herbivores, and carnivores! Depending on your dinosaurs category, you will need to feed it certain things to keep it healthy and growing strong! For example, the Stegosaurus is a cute and loveable baby dinosaur that must be fed things such as melon and bread to progress.
- Three new mammals have also been implemented into the game that have their own minds and capabilities, they are the: Mammoths, Saber cats and the living fossil Nautilus.
- The main mobs of this modification are the ‘Failuresaurus, Dead Bones, and Anu – the zombie pig man emperor’.
- And on top of all of these fantastic features, weapons such as Javelins and Ancient swords, and new blocks and resources are added too.
Fossil and Archaeology Revival Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES:I personally think that this modification is MUST DOWNLOAD. Unlike any other mod it completely changes and revolutionizes the way that you play Minecraft. The mod is so extensive and in depth that it transports you to a separate world, one which no longer feels like your vanilla Minecraft. The textures and models for this mod are very professional, and the playing experience is very balanced and accurate.
This mod is also currently updated to Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.6.2 and 1.5.2, and most importantly, it is monitored by a team of developers that update it consistently and frequently!
NEGATIVES: I simply cannot pick a fault with the Fossil and Archaeology Revival Mod, I urge you to download it and to find out what you’re missing!
Fossil and Archaeology Revival Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 Changelogs
Latest changelog includes:
- Dodo DNA have been fixed now not dropping from frozen meat.
- Fixed dodo foot texture from being backwards
- Cultivated Dodo Egg not coming out of Cultivator fixed.
- Fixed issue when mining a feeder.
- Some herbivores will also eat flowers now.
- New Pachycephalosaurus.
- New WikiLink support
How to Install Fossil and Archaeology Revival Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.6.2 and 1.5.2
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod!
- Download the Fossil and Archaeology Revival Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Delete the META-INF file, and run the game! Enjoy this amazing mod!
For the recipes and more check the thread out!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler