Free CJB Mods 1.4.2 Minecraft 1.4.2
CJB Mods 1.4.2 Changelogs v6.4.0
- Support for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Removed Mobs mod (No more Dog)
- Release could contain bugs and not working features
- Rewrote minimap from scratch
- Added ability to change block colors for minimap in-game
- Improved FPS for minimap
- Added shadows to minimap
- Fixed version check
- Fixed multiclick bug in itemspawner
- Tons of other small changes
CJB Mods 1.4.2 Are
At this CJB Mods 1.4.2 have some mods like :
This mod allow you too see through any block which you have set to invisible. Mods works both for SSP and SMP
This mod will add a clock, day counter, arrow count, light level and many more on your screen . You can change the position or switch between 12h or 24h clock in the settings menu. Also there is a setting to show current FPS.
CJB Mods 1.4.2 Setting Menu Key = Default G. This mod is for SSP only. It allows you to save your current/manual location and teleport you back to it later. You can add unlimited amount of locations.
CJB Mods 1.4.2 this mod adds an minimap in the upper right of your screen. The minimap has 4 different zoom levels, it can show mobs, items, players and has an waypoint indicator. You can also switch the minimap between 2 behaviors (static and rotate), move minimap to the left or right of your screen and it fully works with SMP.
CJB Mods 1.4.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Install the Modloader and Player API first at any cause, and don’t install the MCPatcher Hd fix. (try it every time and i’d advice you to backup).
- Press “start” you know the one on your far left bottom screen (the windows sign, if you didn’t download any skins(don’t read this if it makes you more confused))
- You see the “run” icon? press it. you can also search it in the search box though.
- Type inside the run “%appdata%”
- Drag and drop the “Put in Minecraft Folder” folder inside the .minecraft
- Now press .minecraft folder
- Go to bin/minefraft.jar
- Drag “Put in minecraft.jar” folder inside the folder you just opened
- If you failed or didn’t understand still, try reading the “readme” or ask quesion in the source bellow
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler