GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and 1.6.4
The GLSL shaders mod is very GPU intensive, and requires a very decent computer to run it well. It is advised that the user be smart when choosing to install, and use this mod. A large amount of FPS (Frame-Rate per second) will be used in the entire process of using the mod. Thankfully, the developer of the mod has released different versions, some with different FPS usage. Even so, the mod will still undoubtedly cause a large amount of lag, this will become a large problem for those of whom do not have a computer in which can run such a mod. If you are unsure of your FPS with or without the mod installed, simply log into your world in Minecraft, and press the F3 button on your keyboard. This will bring up a screen, covered with details and lines of different information The FPS counter is located on the top left of this screen layout, easily labelled and easy to understand. To close this layout, simply press the F3 button once more.
How to Install GLSL Shaders Mod 2.3.4 for Minecraft 1.7.4
- (for Minecraft 1.7.3)Download and install the Minecraft Forge mod and the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- (for Minecraft 1.6.4) Delete the Optifine from the mods folder first before you proceed.
- Download the GLSL Shaders mod zip file of your choice, for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the files from the downloaded “shadermod” folder into your Minecraft.jar.
Update: If you have previously installed this mod on previous versions of Minecraft just replace the versions folder.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler