Karyonix Modified Minecraft GLSL Shaders Mod 1.7.5/1.7.2
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod Features
– Support connected texture – Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3)
Features from GLSL Shaders OF by id_miner are being added but not fully done yet.
This mod require relatively recent, fast graphic card. Anything older or slower than NVIDIA 8800GT is not likely to work well with this mod.
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod Installations for Minecraft
You need specified version of original minecraft.jar, Optifine.
You need shaders (*.vsh, *.fsh). They are not currently included in mod zip.
Manual installation in minecraft.jar
- Make a backup of original minecraft.jar. (You may want it later.)
- Open minecraft.jar in WinRAR or 7-Zip or similar program.
- Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar.
- If you use Minecraft Forge, copy files from Forge universal zip into minecraft.jar
- Copy files from OptiFine zip into minecraft.jar.
- Copy files from ShadersMod zip into minecraft.jar
- Copy *.fsh *.vsh files into minecraft.jar/shaders (or leave it empty and copy *.fsh *.vsh into .minecraft/shaders folder instead)
- Finished. Run minecraft.
Installation for use with Magic Launcher
- Open Magic Launcher.
- Click Setup button.
- Select or create configuration you want to use.
- If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
- Add OptiFine zip (below Forge universal if used together).
- Add ShadersMod zip below OptiFine.
- Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler