Lithos Core Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10
Lithos Core Resource Pack Updates
Zombie Pigman 6 skins
Slime 4 skins
Squid, revised, with 5 total skins
Revised Moon phases
Quick, shoddy implementation of the GUI changes
Glass has slightly visible streaks (MCPatcher/Optifine required)
Stone Brick (all types)
Bed is now red
Many thank and credit must go to eleazzaar as developer this Lithos Core Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Lithos Core Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Lithos Core Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler