Minecraft 1.4.2 Nostalgia Craft Texture Pack Free Mod Minecraft 1.4.2
Minecraft 1.4.2 Nostalgia Craft Texture Pack Nostalgia-Craft Texture Pack – What is it?
The Nostalgia-Craft Texture Pack is essentially a rather faithful recreation of the textures from early versions of Minecraft, as well as the current, (outdated) in-browser, free version of Minecraft. For those who didn’t start playing Minecraft until the later and more recent updates started rolling in, you can consult the screenshots below as a point of reference, because this texture pack stays very true to the source material. However, for those who still need an explanation, basically the grass was much lighter in old Minecraft, trees were almost see through (the leaves), and essentially other small changes along those lines.
While these changes may not seem like much, they hold a special spot for some. In this day of Minecraft with all of these new-fangled additions being made, just seeing these textures bring the old school players back to the days of simpler Minecraft, when it was largely unheard of. It serves as a time machine for some, while just new textures for others.
Minecraft 1.4.2 Nostalgia Craft Texture Pack Free Mod Minecraft 1.4.2 video :
- Download the Texture Pack.
- Download MCPatcher.
- DO NOT extract the texture pack!
- Run MCPatcher.
- Be sure to have put a check mark by “HD Textures”.
- Click Patch.
- That’s it! You only have to do the following once, unless you update Minecraft.
- To add a texture pack, just click “+” and add the texture pack.
- While the texture pack is checked, click “Patch” again, and you should now be able to select the texture pack in the “Texture Packs” section in the Minecraft menu.
- Be sure that you have the same version of Minecraft as the theme.
- If the texture pack is High Definition (HD), be sure you have MCPatcher ready.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler