Minecraft 1.5.1 Pre Release changelogs
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Improved performance
- Notable: Falling blocks no longer glitch one step
- Notable: White stitching between blocks should be less frequent
- Notable: Crash on Mac OS X on “OpenGL Function Not Supported”
- Notable: Unable to place paintings
Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar Installations
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
- I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
- The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
Minecraft 1.5.1 Pre Release Download Links
Minecraft 1.5.1 Pre Release (Client)
Minecraft 1.5.1 Pre Release (Server)
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler