Minecraft Balanced Exchange Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
Balanced Exchange Mod is based on features from Equivalent Exchange 2, like the destruction catalyst; the diving rods; being able to build with uncommon blocks (like mossy cobblestone); not hoarding chests full of cobblestone and dirt, just in case they’re needed one day; and being able to mine ore chains using the dark matter pickaxe.
How Balanced Exchange Mod Works
This mod adds an item called the “Amulet of Transmutation”, which I’ll just refer to as ‘amulet’ from now on. For people familiar with EE2, an amulet essentially combines a Transmutation Tablet with a Mercurial Eye.
For a transmutation to be successful:
- The items the target block would’ve dropped when destroyed must all be ‘consumable’.
- The amulet (after consuming the target’s drops) must have enough ‘matter’ to create the active block.
- Creating the active block must not suffocate a player or mob.
Blocks of Stability are ingredients in the most powerful upgrades. If an amulet attempts to transmute a Block of Stability into the active block, the active block will drop as an item and the Block of Stability will not be affected. This allows them to be used as block dispensers.
Blocks of Reactivity are ingredients in most upgrades. If an amulet attempts to transmute a Block of Reactivity into itself the block will be destroyed. This allows the amulet to ‘destroy’ blocks – the first transmutation turns the target into a Block of Reactivity, the second transmutation destroys it (at no extra cost). Blocks of Reactivity will not drop any items when they are destroyed and when one Block of Reactivity is destroyed it will start a chain reaction and destroy any Blocks of Reactivity adjacent to it.
How to Install Balanced Exchange Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (version 10.12.0.1024 or higher).
- Download the latest version of BCMod from here
- Download the latest version of Balanced Exchange Mod
- Optional: Download the latest version of Backpacks Mod
- Copy the jar files into the mods folder of your minecraft directory
Credit to Brad16840 for makes this Balanced Exchange Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler