Minecraft Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack 1.7.6/1.7.5
Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack – Download Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack for Minecraft. This pack is default textures of minecraft, but also makes the new textures more realistic; in two separate ways. Minecraft is a medieval based game; therefor nothing is perfect, realistically. So if minecraft were more realistic, blocks would be more worn, torn and rustic. Make shift weapons and homes would look so much more battered, hence the name of the texturepack; “the battered old stuff Resource Pack for minecraft.” When replacing these old textures with the new and improved textures; it makes your world/server so much more realistic, rustic and hostile looking. A great Resource Pack right ? want to download and install this Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack ? you can see the installations and download below
Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack Changelogs
- Updated to latest Minecraft
- New textures
Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
- Download the MCPatcher HD Fix program for manual patching. Or download the Optifine Mod for automatic patching.
- Download Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texturepacks” folder, or simply open the folder from within your menu selection: “Resource Packs”.
- Drag the entire downloaded “Battered Old stuff” Resource Pack into your “texturepacks” folder.
- Use the mcpatcher program, unless the optifine mod has been installed.
Download Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack for Minecraft
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler