Minecraft Glowstone Wire Mod 1.7.2
Glowstone Wire Mod is Obtain the ability to place glowstone dust! Not only they’re great for trails, they actually give out light!. There is a configuration file at /config/GrygrFlzr_GlowstoneWire.cfg which can be used to modify the color of Glowstone Wire.
Glowstone Wire Mod Changelogs
– Fixes Null Pointer Exception
– No longer overrides vanilla glowstone, uses Event Hooks to provide maximum compatibility. Now can connect to servers without the mod properly without repercussions.
– Validates config files, avoids crashes if possible by resetting block ID/wire color values.
– Added config files, able to edit block ID and wire color.
– Added SMP Support, requires either Forge OR
How to Install Glowstone Wire Mod
1.Forge installation on the new launcher is now extremely easy to do!
2.Once you have the installer, simply double click it to run the installer and choose to install the Client/Server, depending on your use.
3.On Windows, your mods folder will be located at %APPDATA%\.minecraft\mods.
4.On OS X, open Finder, click Go > Go to… and type ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/. This is your mods folder.
5.On Linux, your mods folder will be located at ~/.minecraft/mods.
6.Now put Glowstone Wire in that folder, launch the game using the Forge profile and the mod will be there.
Credit to GrygrFlzr for makes this Glowstone Wire Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler