Minecraft Hile TNT Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
TNT Mod Usage
# Default: 102
NukeID = 102 < — Change this ID to change the Block ID
# Default: 120
NukeBlastRadius = 35 < — Change this ID to change the Blast Radius
# Default: 200
NukeFuse = 80 < — Change this ID to change the length of the Fuse
# Default: 2
ExplosionDamage = 2 < — Set to 0 for no Explosion Damage from my TNT’s.
Description: Massive damage
Description: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
This has been revamped!! Download to see what happens. Or view the video
Description: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
Description: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
Description: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
Big thank and credit must go to Navist for makes this awesome TNT Mod, we really appreciate your mod and i hope you can make another popular mod in the future.
TNT Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.mine craftbin – (folder)
- Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.mine craftmods
We still looking for latest updates for both features and detail information about TNT Mod, so to those of you whose already using this Nuke Mod can share some tips, trick of even tutorial and please do not be hesitate, feel free to. OK minecraft, this is it, until next post on another minecraft things we need to know. See you soon guys and thank you for visiting my post about TNT Mod