Minecraft Hileleri 13.09.16 Default 3D Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9/1.8
How to enabled models featured in Default 3D
• Open your resource pack folder.
• Open ‘Default 3D’.
• Open ‘assets’.
• Open ‘minecraft’.
• Open ‘models’.
• Open ‘block/item’.
• Search for a .json file with the prefix ‘DISABLED’ you’d like to enable. (E.g: ‘DISABLEDgravel-shell5’)
• Rename the .json file you’d like to enable by removing the prefix.
Many thank and credit must go to Know2Good as developer this Default 3D Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Default 3D Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Default 3D Resource Pack
1. Make sure you’re using latest or a future version of Minecraft.
2. Open your resource pack folder.
3. Download the resource pack.
4. Put the download inside your resource pack folder.
5. Unpack the resource pack.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler