Minecraft New Dragon Mounts 1.4.5 Mod Minecraft 1.4.5
agon Mounts 1.4.5 Mod Usage
- To summon a dragon on ground, right-click a placed dragon egg. To launch the egg and yourself into the air, right-click it while holding a saddle (the dragon will automatically be saddled).
- Right-click a summoned dragon to transform it back into an egg. When the dragon is flying while doing this, you’ll slowly hover with the egg down to the ground.
- Feed the dragon with a glistering melon for a temporary terrain destruction aura that lasts five seconds.
- Feed the dragon with blaze powder to enable its fire breath for five seconds. (temporarily disabled)
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
Dragon Mounts 1.4.5 Mod Changelogs
- Fixed dragons sometimes cycling midair.
- Fixed initial waypoint of manually spawned dragons.
- Fixed weird following behavior on flat ground.
- Fixed dragon health bar obscuring the armor and air meters.
- Possibly fixed invisible dragons, invisible legs and missing walking animations.
- Pressing left control key while flying now enables free look.
- The health bar caption now tells if a dragon is “sitting” or not.
- Dragons can now be mounted midair.
- Dragons can no longer be tamed/saddled shortly after being attacked.
- Increased following distance.
Dragon Mounts 1.4.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Click the adf.ly links to support the creator in the development of this mod mods
- Move the Zip file in the “mods” directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- ModLoader is required for this mod! You need to install it first. or you can use Minecraft Forge
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler