Minecraft New Nuke TNT Mod 1.4.2 Minecraft 1.3.2
Nuke TNT Mod 1.4.2 Usage
# Default: 102
NukeID = 102 < — Change this ID to change the Block ID
# Default: 120
NukeBlastRadius = 35 < — Change this ID to change the Blast Radius
# Default: 200
NukeFuse = 80 < — Change this ID to change the length of the Fuse
# Default: 2
ExplosionDamage = 2 < — Set to 0 for no Explosion Damage from my TNT’s.
Description: Massive damage
Description: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
This has been revamped!! Download to see what happens. Or view the video
Description: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
Description: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
Description: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
Nuke TNT Mod 1.4.2 Features
- Scatterbomb: Creates a Massive Creator in the ground
- Firebomb: Sets objects on fire.
- Napalm: Creates a pool of lava.
- Miner: Drops 100% of the blocks that it destroys.
- Nuke: Creates a big hole in the ground
So guys, lets say thank and credit must go to Navist for makes this awesome Nuke TNT Mod 1.4.2, we really appreciate your mod and i hope you can make another popular mod in the future like Nuke TNT Mod 1.4.2
Nuke TNT Mod 1.4.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.mine craftbin – (folder)
- Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.mine craftmods
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler