Minecraft ROMECRAFT Resource Pack 1.7.6/1.7.5
ROMECRAFT Resource Pack – Download ROMECRAFT Resource Pack for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters! This Resource Pack replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture! Most famously, the armor has been replaced by ancient Roman armor examples (including some barbarian)!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this ROMECRAFT Resource Pack ? see my post below
Some people have problems with freezing/crashes, this may be because the creator cheated around the system to make the paintings and armor 32×32. Typically, you will have no problems without patching, but some computers may dislike this Resource Pack and require you to use Optifine or McPatcher, mcpatcher being the easier one! These are HD patchers for packs greater than 16×16
ROMECRAFT Resource Pack Changelogs
- Added new armor textures!
- Edited some blocks
- Edited paintings some more.. though of course, still not where I want them
- Edited items?
- Began preparation
- Edited some terrain blocks (marble, columns, gold, and others I forget about)
- Edited armor slightly
ROMECRAFT Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
- Download ROMECRAFT Resource Pack
- Copy and this file (Romecraft7.0zip) and open Minecraft.
- Go to the ‘Mods and Resource Packs’ screen.
- Click ‘Open Resource Pack folder’.
- Paste Roman Mod.zip into this folder.
- Return back to the Minecraft screen, and click the Roman Mod Icon. The background should turn to Roman
- Bricks if done correctly!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler