Minecraft Smart Moving Mods 1.7.2
The Smart Moving mod for minecraft allows players to achieve what could not be possible before installing this mod. The creator of the mod has put his time and effort to implement all of his creativity, intelligence and knowledge to enhance every last bit of detail into the features of the mod to insure that the users are not let down, and enjoying the mod as much as possible. The smart moving mod introduces a wide variety of unique movement techniques, all of which prove to be incredibly useful in day-to-day minecraft life. Whether it is climbing over obstacles, sliding down steep surfaces or underneath slim gaps, diving, using holes in terrain as hand and foot holes when climbing and crawling through tight spaces. Movement features that the Smart moving mod introduces into the game are the following:
- Climbing up and down gaps in walls.
- New animations for flying and falling.
- Climbing suitable ceilings and up loose hanging vines.
- Jumping backwards off walls when climbing surfaces.
- New swimming movement features.
- New diving and flying animations.
- Better and faster sprinting.
- Side and backwards jumping.
- Wall jumping.
- Head jumps.
Smart Moving Mod Version 14.5 for Minecraft 1.7.1 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.1
How to Install Smart Moving Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge then for ether one install Player API before installing the mod.
- Download the smart moving mod for minecraft 1.6.4.
- Choose from the selection of mod versions. For example, the modloader version required you to have modloader already. Only install one of the list. (read the readme file for more information)
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and drag the selected zip file into your “mods” folder, or alternatively; go into your bin folder and open minecraft.jar with winrar. Then open the zip file and drag its contents into the .jar file.