Minecraft WorldEdit CUI 1.4.5 Mod Minecraft 1.4.5
WorldEdit CUI 1.4.5 Mod
WorldEdit CUI 1.4.5 Mod is a client mod that adds an in-game GUI for WorldEdit. It shows your current selection in a visible, adjustable box with the corners clearly marked. This helps admins reduce errors while using WorldEdit, select more complex areas, and visualize the area that they are actually editing. It is an essential tool for any server that uses WorldEdit. It is also compatible with Single Player Commands!
WorldEdit CUI 1.4.5 Mod Changelogs
- Minecraft 1.4.5 support
- Subtle performance improvements
- Removed support for installing via mods/ directory. Installing via minecraft.jar is the only supported method now.
- Added configuration option to disable update messages
- Support for Cylindrical and Ellipsoidal regions (requires WorldEdit 5.1)
- Lines are no longer affected by light, always show at full brightness
- Check an external update file for new CUI versions
- Move README to README.txt, for Windoze users.
- Remove all //desel and //sel commands. These have been fixed in WorldEdit itself, and are in version 5.1
WorldEdit CUI 1.4.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download and Install ModLoader
- Download WorldEdit CUI 1.4.5 Mod and unzip it. Chances are you’ve already done that.
- In the WorldEditCUI-build folder, copy the WorldEditCUI folder and all its contents to the .minecraft/mods directory.
- Start Minecraft!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler