My People 1.5.2 Mod – Download My People Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6. With this mod, you can create human clones, give them names, watch them grow, and have them fight along side you. Using a complicated process(which involves separating blood, and extracting the genomic DNA and injecting it into the embryo of an egg and then introducing an electrical charge to begin the growth process), You can have your own people in no time!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this My People 1.5.2 Mod ? just see my post below
My People 1.5.2 Mod Instructions
- Curious: Make them look around randomly. If you want solemn guards, keep this off…
- Break Roughly: This wasn’t going to be an option, until a clone broke my bed to get to a log next to it… All this does, is tells the clone if they are allowed to break extra blocks, so thye can get to the ones which they want. Use this if they are mining with you, or just choping down trees in a forest.
- Talk: Means that they will say actual words when certain key events occur.
- Chat: Means that they will talk through the chat console. The talk option overrides this, unless if it cannot find the sound file to play.
My People 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs
- Moar bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug, or three. Inclduing the clone tracker bug I thought I fixed, but rather didn’t ….
- Improved Centrifuge. Now spins!
- Fixed a few bugs with the HumanEgg, recipes and… something else… O_o
- Oh! That’s right. And the clone tracker
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Changed clone tracker colour to aqua, coz it looks cool.
- Updated to new Icon system, updated to forge.
Big thank and credit must go to Jamezo97 as developers this awesome My People 1.5.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like My People 1.5.2 Mod
My People 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6
- Download My People 1.5.2 Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Extract forge’s zip file. (Should be named ‘minecraftforge-universal-something’)
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder by either pressing WINDOWS+R or typing run in the search bar, and then enter “%appdata%” without the quotation marks. Hit enter (not too hard)
- Go to your bin folder, and using a program like 7-Zip, open up the archive. DELETE THE META-INF FOLDER, and then copy the contents of the forge zip file into the minecraft.jar. This will copy accross a new META-INF folder. Don’t delete this one
- Now go back to the .minecraft folder, and copy my mod (this zip file) into the mods folder(if the folder doesn’t exist, create it).
- Now close all that down, and boot up minecraft, ENJOY!