New Invasion Mod 1.5.1 Minecraft 1.5.1
Invasion Mod 1.5.1 Updates v0.11.6
- Support for MC 1.5.1 + Forge 4.x
- Mob climbing in SMP synced up better with the server
- Fixed some sound effects in SMP
- Mob sight/sense should now work properly(synched up LoS/detection ranges with base entity stuff)
- Can now set night mob spawn maximum group size
- Can now override minecraft’s mob limit in config (default is 70)
- Improved nexus timekeeping for continuous mode. Sleeping and chunk unloading shouldn’t stop attacks coming
- Can set frequency of attacks for continuous mode in config
- Fixed wolf respawning and death animation
- Wolves now heal a little on an attack
Invasion Mod 1.5.1 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Invasion 1.5.1 Mod.
- All you need to do is put the downloaded Invasion .zip file in the ‘mods’ folder in your minecraft directory for the client, or whatever folder you are running the server from. Now you’re done! If the folder isn’t there, either create it or just run Minecraft once.
Note: There are some commands Invasion 1.5.1 Mod to help out. An op can use the command ‘/invasion end’ to turn off a nexus if it’s needed. You also can change the nexus range for larger bases with the command ‘/invasion range [x]‘ where x is between 32 and 128. This is number of blocks in distance from the nexus that spawn points will be looked for.
Download Invasion Mod 1.5.1 for Minecraft 1.5.1
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler