New Inventory Tweaks 1.4.4 Mod Minecraft 1.4.4 and MineCraft 1.4.5
Inventory Tweaks 1.4.4 Mod Changelogs
- Update item tree to 1.3 snapshots
- Make the item tree support damage ranges (dmin/dmax)
- Mods compatibility: Add RedPower2?s Ejector & Relay, Add ColorBox chests
- Fix freeze when sorting full inventory
- Fixed crash on crafting
- Fixed Move all shortcut
- Some other changes to shortcuts behaviour
- Added support for Ender Chest
- Fixed chest buttons position with Not Enough Items (but no dupe bug fix as it’s an NEI feature)
- Added 10 translations,
Inventory Tweaks 1.4.4 Mod Features
- Automatically replaces tools and items after being used up.
- Sort your inventory with a single click.
- Customize the way your chests are sorted.
- Press the ‘R’ key or middle clicking will automatically sort your any items in your inventory that are not in your hotbar.
Inventory Tweaks 1.4.4 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.4
- Download and install ModLoader or Minecraft Forge
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Inventory Tweaks file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler