New Macro Keybind 1.4.4 Mod Minecraft 1.4.4
Macro Keybind 1.4.4 Mod Does
- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
Macro Keybind 1.4.4 Mod Use
- In-game, simply press+ APOSTROPHE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe “|”
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
Macro Keybind 1.4.4 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.4
First you need install LiteLoader
- Download the latest version of LiteLoader
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
- Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
Type %APPDATA% and click OK
Open .minecraft and then bin
Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
Then you can install Macro Keybind 1.4.4 Mod
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .liteloader file for your version of minecraft here and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist)
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced
- configuration of any mods which add custom keys
- Enjoy Macro Keybind 1.4.4 Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler