New Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.2 Minecraft 1.4.2
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.2 Changelogs v2.2.3
- Runs on Minecraft 1.4.2
- Forge Update (and all the bug fixes it entails)
- InfiConfig is now implemented replacing @MLProp. InfiConfig is a configuration system used by mDiyo in Inficraft and given to me for use in Metallurgy. It allows much more organized configuration files and a much smoother running of the mod (without interfering with load orders!)
- Notch’s Redstone Veins, Lapis Lazuli Veins, and Diamond Veins now spawn on my spawn system
- Preparations have begun for the submod system to be implemented
- Achievements have been disabled due to technical issues, they may return later
- New Armor Icons are in, they will not have special textures (yet) though
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.2 Metals
- Copper – Earliest tier available, pretty commonly found throughout the landscape, used to make decent tools or can be combined with Tin to make Bronze.
- Tin – An additive ore that when mixed with Copper Dust at a workbench can make Bronze.
- Bronze – Pre-Iron material made from Copper and Tin.
- Manganese – When mixed with Iron is used to make Steel
- Steel – Post-Iron material made from Iron and Manganese.
- Mithril – Late game metal with much better durability/speed than Iron
- Orichalcum – Late game metal, much rarer than the rest and in smaller quantities
- Adamantine – Good luck finding it.
- Zinc – Component of Brass, pretty commonly found.
- Brass – Made from mixing Copper and Zinc, can be used to make Brass Coins.
- Silver – Precious metal, can be used to make Silver Coins.
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download Minecraft Forge API
- Download Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.2
- Type %appdata%
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete META INF
- Drag all the mod loader and forge api files into the .jar
- Drag all the mod files into .jar
Download Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.4.2
Metallurgy Core 2.2.3 (Required)
Metallurgy Base Metals 2.2.2
Metallurgy Precious Metals 2.2.3
Metallurgy Nether Metals 2.2.3
Metallurgy Fantasy Metals 2.2.2
Metallurgy Ender Metals 2.2.2
Metallurgy Utility Ores 2.2.3
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler