New Millenaire NPC Village 1.4.2 Mod Minecraft 1.4.2
Millenaire NPC Village 1.4.2 Mod Changelogs
- Experimental release for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Requires Forge for 1.4.2
- The Forge Sprite Extender is not included, it will be again when it’s updated to Minecraft 1.2
- The “M” key listing now also shows a list of the cultures and the player’s reputation and language knowledge for each
- Fixed a major bug with the new Mayan lone pyramid interfering with the Jub’uy villages
- Minor fixes
- New lone buildings by Baldur: Normand Bandit Tower and Mayan Pyramid
- Fixes to the Japanese buildings by Rasseru
- Increase in the likelihood of the Panthéon spawning
Millenaire NPC Village 1.4.2 Mod Usage
Type of villagers:
- Farmers: Grow wheat in the fields around their house and store it in chests.
- Lumberjacks: Cut down trees and plant saplings. Gather wood and apples which they store in chests.
- Wives: Use resources to create things. They build, trade with players, make bread, and make cider.
- Children: Grow up to be adults when bread and houses are available.
- Guards: Protects the village.
- Priests: Visits church and taverns.
- Smiths: Makes Norman tools in the forge.
Millenaire NPC Village 1.4.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download and install latest ModLoader.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the .class files from the ModLoader zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Navigate to the .minecraft folder and create a folder called “Mods”.
- Drag the files from the “Put in mods folder” folder into “Mods”.
- Drag the folder from the “Put in minecraft folder” into your .minecraft folder.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler