New MinecraftMine Crossbows 1.4.2 Mod Minecraft 1.4.2
Crossbows 1.4.2 Mod Recipes
- All the crossbows have a higher velocity than the bow
- Bolt damage is in comparison to the arrows
- Wooden Crossbow
- Iron Crossbow
- Gold Crossbow – 192 durability but higher velocity
- Diamond Crossbow – 1536 durability
- Large Crossbow – 768 durability, slower load time, 2nd highest velocity, double the change of a crit.
- Crossbow Repeater – 384 durability, faster load time (almost instant) (Can’t fire obsidian, iron, or stone bolts)
- Lava Crossbow – 1600 durability, creates lava bolts, lava bolts light everything on fire
- Ice Crossbow – 1600 durability, creates ice bolts, ice bolts slow down mobs
- Lightning Crossbow – 1600 durability, creates thunder bolts, thunder bolts make lightning strike where they hit
- Poison Crossbow – 1690 durability, creates poison bolts, poison bolts poison mobs
- Ultimate Crossbow – Infinite durability, randomly uses one of the elemental bolts, highest velocity
- Wooden Bolt – Same as the arrow
- Iron – 2x damage
- Gold – 1.5x damage
- Diamond – 4x damage
- Blaze Bolt – 3x damage lights mobs on fire
- Stone Bolt – 1.5x damage
- Glass Bolt – 4.3x damage breaks on impact
- Obsidian Bolt – 5x damage
- TNT Bolt – explodes on contact
- Mechanism (used to craft crossbow repeater)
Crossbows 1.4.2 Mod Changelogs
- Updated the mod to go with the new ModLoaderMP
- Updated to 1.4.2, Changed Lava crossbow recipe, fixed a few bugs
- Added Ice Crossbow, Lightning Crossbow, Poison Crossbow, and Ultimate Crossbow Removed Obsidian Bolt Bug
- Added Large Crossbow, Crossbow Repeater, Lava Crossbow, and TNT Bolts
- Added Multiplayer Support!
- Added 4 new bolt types and an extra secret.
- Now any bolt can be used by any crossbow
Big thank and credit must go to Princeofmar5 for makes this awesome Crossbows 1.4.2 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Crossbows 1.4.2 Mod.
Crossbows 1.4.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Place Minecraft Forge into the minecraft.jar file
- Place the files from the “place in jar file” folder into minecraft.jar
- DELETE META-INF!
- Put Minecraft Forge in your minecraft_server.jar file
- Place the files from this mod in there.
- Run it!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler