New The Zone 1.6.2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
The Zone 1.6.2 Resource Pack
Get out of here stalker! I had a hard time containing myself when I saw this resource pack. I lost it once I installed and played around with it. Seasoned stalkers would have guessed already that yes this resource pack is all about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
For those of you that haven’t played the game, you should. This resource pack represents all of the horror and grit of the Russian game. An uncanny resemblance to the radiation plagued Zone, this pack is among the best i’ve ever seen. You can use The Zone resource pack by selecting it from your resource packs list once you’ve installed it.
The Zone Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Minecraft’s bow has been made into a Makarov pistol
- Arrows have been made into the boxes of bullets
- Pigs are now the iconic Flesh (mutated pigs)
- New zombie and skeleton noises and textures mimic stalkers effected by an Emission
- All new terrain that reminds you of the dank, depressing place you’re in
- Renamed and retextured weapons and tools
- Everything that could be adapted to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. textures has been
- High definition x64 textures
How to use The Zone Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- You can use the pack by selecting it from your resource packs list once you’ve installed it.
The Zone Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
It is a wonderful pack but it isn’t perfect. I loved the game and everything associated with it so I can’t say this isn’t biased. The feel of the Zone is really captured well and the developer definitely spent some time on this. The sounds put into the pack are placed well but one or two seem out of place. A lot pf this pack is great but there are a number of flaws. Not all of the 1.6.2 textures are done and a few mobs textures are broken. Other than that, the pack definately catptures the essence of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.
How to install The Zone Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Optifine
- Find your .minecraft, navigate to your bin folder
- Open your minecraft.jar using WINRAR or 7Zip (or programs like them)
- Delete your META-INF
- Drag files from the Optifine ZIP file into your minecraft.jar
- Move the resource pack into your resource packs folder and enjoy
- Download MCPatcher
- Move your resource pack into your resource packs folder
- Run the MCPatcher application and click “patch”
If you want to see this pack really in action, you can use The Zone map. This map is part of a project by the developer. It is ana lmost scale replica of The Zone in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler