New Too Many Items 1.5.1 In Game Inventory Editor TMI 1.5.1
Too Many Items 1.5.1 Updates
Updated for 1.5.1. The new version also includes creative, rain/snow, and time buttons in MP! They use the default commands only. Also, there’s a bit of lag before rain takes effect so don’t mash the button.
Too Many Items 1.5.1 Usage
- Press “O” on keyboard to toggle on and off
- Shift-left-click on the item on sidebar to add unlimited stack to it
- You can save states to bring it back later
- If you want to use in multiplayer, you have to be op.
Too Many Items 1.5.1 Compability
- Zombe’s Mod Pack: Install Zombe’s first, then install TMI over it, overwriting a class file. Do not enable Zombe’s craft mod in the config file.
- ConvenientInventory: Install only ConvenientInventory.class. Or, if you have already installed both of its classes, install TMI on top of it to overwrite the other one.
Too Many Items 1.5.1 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Too Many Items 1.5.1
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft, start a New World
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window
- Enjoy Too Many Items Mod!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler