ROMECRAFT 1.5.1 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Added new armor textures!
- Edited some blocks
- Edited paintings some more.. though of course, still not where I want them
- Edited items?
- Began preparation for MC 1.3
- Edited some terrain blocks
(marble, columns, gold, and others I forget about)
- Edited armor slightly
ROMECRAFT 1.5.1 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2
- Download ROMECRAFT 1.5.1 Texture Pack
- Copy and this file (Romecraft7.0zip) and open Minecraft.
- Go to the ‘Mods and Texture Packs’ screen.
- Click ‘Open texture pack folder’.
- Paste Roman Mod.zip into this folder.
- Return back to the Minecraft screen, and click the Roman Mod Icon. The background should turn to Roman
- Bricks if done correctly!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler