SapplingSpawn 1.6.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
The SapplingSpawn mod does two things. It allows you to change the spawn rate of apples and saplings. It’s a simple mod that would be really useful in hardcore mode. Imagine this being paired with tree-capitator on hardcore mode.
When configuring this mod, though, you’ll have to remember that lower numbers output more items. Don’t set them too low if you like the challenge, of course. You might even be able to turn off spawning completely by setting all of the options to 0.
SapplingSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Allows you to change the spawn rate of saplings
- Allows you to change the spawn rate of apples
How to Use the SapplingSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Open the config file (.minecraft\config)
- Find the mod’s config file
- You’ll see something like this:
oak_spawn_rate: 20 spruce_spawn_rate: 20 birch_spawn_rate: 20 jungle_spawn_rate: 40 apple_spawn_rate: 200
- Put the numbers lower to make the spawn rate go up. The numbers mean how many leaves have to decay before a sapling pops up. So, if your number is 20, 1 out of 20 leaves will drop.
- Run minecraft and you’ll have a different spawn rate for them.
SapplingSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Lets you change the spawn rate of saplings.
- Lets you change the spawn rate of apples.
- It’s not a forge mod.
- Might make it a little too easy for you.
SapplingSpawn Mod Version 0.1.0 for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
How to Install the SapplingSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Back up your entire .minecraft folder, just in case something goes wrong.
- Download the SapplingSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Open the downloaded archive
- Locate your minecraft.jar (in %appdata%\.minecraft\bin)
- Drag all of the files from the archive into minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft
- (Opt.) Close minecraft, go to %appdata%\.minecraft\config and mess with the config file for this mod. Remember, less is more.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler