Minecraft Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience. See below for screenshots and download links.
- Lens Flare
- Working Motion blur.
- New waving stuff like Water, Lava, Lily pads and much more!
- Godrays for Sun and MOON.
- Gamma corrections
- Optimized at some points.
- Better lighting
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod:
- Download the latest Forge for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download Karyonix GLSL mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put my shaderpack into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options -> shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
- The shaders are compatible with most Intelcards, Mac/Nvidia, PC/Nvidia and a few AMD cards.
- To enable an effect remove the slashes infront of //#define <whatever>
- In final.fsh you can find bloom and DoF.
- In composite1.fsh can you enable the reflections.
- In composite.fsh is SSAO, Cel shading and shadow settings.
- They support Aether 2 now, stored in gbuffers_terrain.vsh
- Waving stuff is also stored in gbuffers_terrain.vsh
DOWNLOAD Sildur’s Shaders Mod:
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler