ThaumCraft 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6
ThaumCraft 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs v3.0.4b
- update to 1.5.2
- no more rocketjumping with alumentum. Sorry
- a couple of new things
- alumentum now follows the mobgriefing rules and will launch the ‘grenade’ when placed in a dispenser instead of just the item.
- aura calculations only occur on nodes in loaded chunks
- improved wizard villager trades
- fix for discoveries turning back into fragments when they shouldn’t
- made clay golems slightly more useful
- now with bonus Adventure!, Action!, and Discovery!
- changed to a new, hopefully more stable, save format for auras and research.
- fix for random ‘AuraWorldTicker’ crashes, the Revenge
- the opening animation that plays when a golem interacts with a chest can be turned off in the config
- fixed an error where stone and clay golems were using their own ‘home’ facing when placing or retrieving from marked containers instead of the marker block facing.
- rumor has it that Squidward has started dabbling in magic
- doubled the length of the redstone pulse Arcane Ears emit
ThaumCraft 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download ThaumCraft 1.5.2 Mod and place the zip into your Mods Directory.
- Play Minecraft
If you wish to use the lower quality effects in this mod without using Minecraft’s “Fast Graphics” mode, open the Thaumcraft.cfg file in your .minecraft/config folder and change “LOWER.GFX=false” to “LOWER.GFX=true”.