Tomahawk Mod 1.7.10/1.8.2
Tomahawk Mod is simple Idea, you can throw any axes that extends ItemAxe with this mod as weapon. The damage calculation, enchantment, critical, etc. are all the same as if you hit a mob directly. After hitting a mob, the axe would bounce back and then you can throw it again instantly once you grabbed it.
Tomahawk Mod Updates
- TiC Hatchet support. And in addition, TiC Frying Pan support. (Frying Pan is off by default)
- Adjusted most of the physics parameters.
- Tweaked the calculation of the reflection normal.
- Reflected axe through a block would still do damage now.
- Inertia inheritance.
- Tweaked collision sound effects.
- Deactivated the Mob AI related things.
- Added AttackEntityEvent and Item.onLeftClickEntity support.
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to zot201 for makes this Tomahawk Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler