VoxelMap Mod 1.8/1.8.1/1.8.2
Well guys this VoxelMap Mod Making a easy minimap for minecraft ? Since then a lot of changes have happened (practically nothing is left of the original code). The mod has also been included in the Voxel Modpack, with the new name “VoxelMap”. That name change will eventually be reflected here. I am keeping the old name here for now. The only difference between the versions is that VoxelMap uses Liteloader (which is awesome BTW) and has different artwork.
With the “Old North” toggle (bring up the menu with M) you can choose to have the map display North to match how the sun moves in Minecraft Final (default), or to match how the sun used to move back in Beta (if you have old maps, and don’t like how everything turned 90 degrees). If you also install the Retro Sun Direction mod, the “Old North” menu option will also toggle which direction the sun moves to match up with the map.
- Optifine: maybe. Works for me
- AdvancedHUD works if and only if you use the Modloader Version of the minimap.
- Hudini’s fine. With Modloader/Forge version of minimap (should go without saying as Hudini is a Forge mod)
- Ferullo’s Gun mod is mostly fine if you use Modloader version of the minimap
- GunCus is fine if you use Modloader version of the minimap
- MCPatcher yes
- Zombe yes.
- Forge yes (including support for blocks added by Forge mods)
Big thank and credit must go to MamiyaOtaru as developers this awesome VoxelMap Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like VoxelMap Mod.
VoxelMap Mod Installations
1. Get the Minecraft Forge installer
2. Open minecraft in that version once, and install forge.
3. Download the VoxelMap Mod
4. Go to the .minecraft folder and drag the zip in the mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft in ‘Forge’ profile and play.
If you don’t want to use forge, click Download Mod for the non-forge version. Install is easiest with MCPatcher, though Magic Launcher may work too.
For Forge, click the Forge Version download. Install Forge, and put the minimap .jar in your minecraft/mods folder. Warning: Forge itself is pretty unstable still
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler