Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 Minecraft 1.6.2
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 – Download Waving Plants Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello Minecrafters, These custom shaders for the GLSL Shader mod allow grass, wheat, leaves, lilies, vines, lava, saplings, flowers, sugar cane, pumpkins, melons, cocoa, nether warts, mushrooms and water move. They are also compatible with other shaderpacks such as Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, Sildur’s Shaders and Chocapic13′s Shaders. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 ? just see my post below
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 Features
Waving leaves, grass, saplings, vines, lilies, flowers,wheat, melons, pumpkins, cocoa, sugar cane, mushrooms, nether wart, water and lava. Rain/Storm causes things to move around faster and more violently.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 Use with other Shaderpacks
1. Unzip the Waving Plants.
2. Unzip the shaders that you are using
3. Replace the gbuffers_terrain.vsh in your shaders with the one from Waving Plants.
4. Add // infront of #define WAVING_WATER inside gbuffers_terrain.vsh if water is buggy.
So guys! lets say thank to Regi24 as developers this awesome Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
1. Download this version of GLSL Shaders modified by Karyonix and OptiFine D3 Ultra.
2. Download the latest version of the Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2
3. (Optional)If you are using Minecraft Forge
4. Navigate to your minecraft.jar.
5. Delete META-INF.
6. (Optional)Drag and drop the contents of the Forge folder into the jar and delete META-INF if your using Forge.
7. Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine folder into the jar.
8. Drag and drop the contents of the GLSL Shaders folder into the jar.
9. Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
10. Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
11. Drag the Waving Plants Shaders into the folder.
12. Select Waving Plants and select “Done”.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.6.2 Configurations
1. Unzip the Waving Plants folder.
2. Find gbuffers_terrain.vsh and open it with a word editor.
3. You can enable things by removing // infront of things e.g
4. You can disable things by adding // infront of things e.g
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler