Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 – Download Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Web Displays, which adds a Web Screen Block! So, what do you think this block will do ? Well, when you place a few of those blocks (144 in fact) in a 16x9x1 surface shape, and you right-click it, a real web browser shows up. You can go on YouTube, watch some videos or listen to your favourites musics, or watch the stream of your favourite streamer, and everything in-game. Want to install Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 ? see post below
Warning : This mod can at the moment only work on WINDOWS. Linux will be supported later. I don’t own any OSX computer so there won’t be OSX versions. You can still install the mod so that you can join server that uses it, but you won’t be able to see screens.
Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 How to use in-game
First, you need to craft 16×9 = 144 = 64 + 64 + 16 web screens blocks crafted like this:
So, in fact, you will need 9 rose red, 9 catcus green, 9 lapis lazuli, and 54 glass panes. Then, build a 16×9 wall with them, and right click on the face where you want the screen to appear (check that you don’t have any items in your hand). That’s it, you created your screen. Shift-Right Click to change the URL. Don’t forget http:// before the URL, or it won’t work. To click on the screen, simply right-click it.
Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 Next Update
– Less lags
– Internet websites will be able to interact with Minecraft redstone
– Probably keyboard support (so you’ll be able to type in things)
– Linux support
– Better crafting receipe
So guys! lets say thank to BuildLight as developers this awesome Web Displays Mod 1.6.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Web Displays Mod 1.6.2
Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 Installation
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 Installer
- After downloading the installer, double-click on it to launch it and click on install. You can click on the three dotted button to change the .minecraft folder. This is NOT needed if you are using the official Minecraft Launcher. If you didn’t use the Forge installer to install Minecraft Forge, your launcher profile that you are using to play Minecraft with Forge might be called different than “Forge”. In this case, check “Manual profile selection”.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Web Displays Mod 1.6.2 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Web Displays Mod 1.6.2
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler