Yeni Boombox 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2 Mod indir
Boombox 1.3.2 Mod
As of for minecraft 1.1, the normal version above works with HD texture packs. Unless you resize the animated textures, go to the properties file and change “EnableEQAnimations = true” to “EnableEQAnimations = false” and then replace “boombox_static.png” with the HD textures (the 16x ones or the old HD ones will work just fine too). Big thank and credit go to Paraknight as developer this awesome Boombox 1.3.2 Mod
Boombox 1.3.2 Mod Put Music
- Close Minecraft.
- Install the mod (full instructions in download)
- Navigate to …\.minecraft\resources\mod\boombox.
- drag you converted .ogg or .wav files in there.
- Open up Minecraft.
- Craft the boombox and the speakers.
- Press play.
Boombox 1.3.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Install the Boombox 1.3.2 Mod like you would any other (full instructions in download). This mod requires ModLoader. The default block IDs are 230 and 231 but can be changed in the props file. EQ animations can also be disabled in the props file (for people who use MCPatcher for HD texture packs – read the FAQ for more info).
- Drag your converted music into the folder …\.minecraft\resources\mod\boombox. Whatever is in that folder will be loaded automatically and the boombox can play them.
- The boombox by itself plays like a jukebox. Add two speakers to the sides of a boombox (on both sides) and the volume will double (double record volume). Add 4 speakers (2 on each side) and the music will play worldwide. Redstone can be used to toggle (i.e. like a button) music on or off.
NB: The sound engine Minecraft uses can supposedly stream ogg, wav, mus, xm, s3m and mod files (half of which I’ve never heard of). In my experience ogg is your safest bet.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler