Yeni Hile ZombieCraft 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2 indir
ZombieCraft 1.3.2 Mod Map Editor Installations
- Extract the contents of the zip into %appdata%\.minecraft
- simply run ZombieCraft_Editor.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraft_Editor.jar
- To use the demo map, run it like any other map with the ZombieCraft main menu option, this extracts the state of the map into zctemp for constant (unresettable) editing
- Exit the level, and click ‘create a map’ in the main menu, this is where _YOU MUST_ go for editing your map, running the map from the ZombieCraft menu option _OVERRIDES_ the files in zctemp, SO BE CAREFULL!!
- When you need to test destructable stuff (barriers, barricades), or are just finished your map, go into %appdata%\.minecraft\zctemp\yourmap\ and use winrar to create a zip file of your _map folder contents_, you can also add a file called ‘map.txt’ with 3 lines of text for the short map description.
- Take that zip and put it into %appdata%\.minecraft\zcmaps\ , now you can test the map with easy resetting of the map state, to go back to editing, simply run the map without playing it just so it extracts a fresh unplayed copy, then go back to create a map and open it that way
- ZombieCraft Map Editor does not interfere normal ZombieCraft or even with your regular minecraft game!
ZombieCraft 1.3.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Extract ZombieCraftLaunch.jar from the zip, you can put it anywhere.
- simply run ZombieCraftLaunch.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraftLaunch.jar
- For 3 extra maps: put the _contents_ of ‘ZC Extra Maps.zip’ into %appdata%\.minecraft\zcmaps
- ZombieCraft does not interfere with your regular minecraft game!
- Play Minecraft With ZombieCraft 1.3.2 Mod
Download Area ZombieCraft 1.3.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler