You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Features
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Mobs:
– Right clicking a zombie, creeper, or skeleton with a crown will damage the crown and allow you to access the “Control Mob” GUI, where you can give or take the mob’s equipped items, set the mob’s behavior, and see the mob’s health.
– After being recruited with a crown, zombies, creepers, and skeletons will attack villagers and other hostile mobs.
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Villagers:
– Villagers are now afraid of you, skeletons, and creepers, and will run from you. You can still trade with them though, if you can catch them! (Left trading in because it’s needed to get some items from other mods, like Forestry. Future versions will probably remove trading from normal villagers and require you to trade with zombie villagers).
Each village now generates an imposing stone castle, containing a king and 5 guards, The guards can kill an unarmored creeper in two hits, so be careful! However, if you can get in, the king will drop his crown. Showing this crown to mobs will recruit them to your side!
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Items:
(All item ids can be changed in .minecraft/config/YATC.cfg! Run the game once to generate this config file)
– King’s Crown: Dropped by the king, can recruit 15 mobs to your side.
– Village compass: This red compass will point towards the nearest village if one is close enough, otherwise it will spin wildly. This item is very useful for progressing in YATC.
Big thank and credit must go to Rotten194 developers this awesome You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Open the minecraft.jar file with your archiver (7zip, Winrar).
- Copy the files from inside the forge download into the minecraft.jar file.
- On Windows and Linux, delete the META_INF folder.
- On Mac, go into the META_INF folder and delete only the files which begin with ‘MOJANG’. Leave the rest untouched.
- Close both archives and run your client once. Exit the game without loading or creating a world.
- If you have done everything right, you will now have a ‘mods’ folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Now put the You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod .zip in the mods folder and run!
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler